TROUBLE VIEWING VIDEO?
Do you have the correct version Windows Media Player? Critical Mention recommends Windows Media Player 10 and Windows XP to view videos from Critical Mention. If you are running Windows 98 SE, ME, or 2000, you may download a free version of Windows Media Player 10 from the Media Player website.
Experiencing Erratic Playback? Your Windows Media Player can be adjusted if you are experiencing erratic playback, such as; audio with no video, video skips, or slow buffering.
- Open the media player and go to the MENU BAR.
- Select TOOLS, and then OPTIONS.
- Within the OPTIONS window, select the PERFORMANCE tab.
- Move the VIDEO ACCELERATION indicator to "NONE."
- Click OK and Relaunch your Windows Media Player.